Saturday, April 20, 2013

Easter Festivities

I love starting family traditions and holidays are by far the best time to do this! I am completely aware that Braxton has no idea what we are doing this year and I understand that Luke thinks I'm crazy but I don't care. Its fun for me:)
So we dyed Easter eggs together as a family and of course Braxton had an Easter basket from the bunny!!!! 
What exactly is on my head??
These are fun!
We also got Easter pictures made....I personally am not a fan of the giant bunny at the mall so luckily we found a great alternative! TEAMworks put on a fantastic Easter picture fundraiser to raise money for the upcoming trip to Guatemala to assist special needs children in orphanages. (Visit the blog to learn more www.teamworksukraine.com )  The wonderful Blanca Garcia took the pictures and of course the stars of the event were the live bunnies and ducks!!!
I'm nervous!
So  fun!
Those things are neat
We loaded up the family and headed to Morrilton to stay with Grandma and Pop for Easter weekend. We were able to meet my dad and grandma on Friday for lunch at Copelands in Little Rock and Braxton sat in a high chair at a restaurant for the first time. On Saturday we were able to visit Luke's Grandpa and Grandma Hill for a delicious lunch.
Lunch with Grandpa
Braxton was having a great day on Saturday so we decided to go ahead and go to the Easter vigil mass with Luke's parents. It was beautiful but I have officially decided that mass with a baby is HARD and I am sure it will only get harder once Braxton is really mobile. We ended up in the cry room because he got tired but overall he did great.
Ready for church
Checking out my basket from the Easter Bunny

Sweet Piper loved her bunny ears!




No comments:

Post a Comment