Sunday, May 5, 2013

Lions, Tigers, and Bears.....Oh my!!!!

When Luke asked me what I wanted to do to celebrate Mother's Day I decided it was the perfect occasion to take Braxton for his first trip to the Tulsa zoo. Of course I understood that the trip was mostly for me and that he probably wouldn't even notice the animals but nonetheless off we went!!!
Braxton did fantastic on the way to Tulsa...he napped the whole way and was happy and ready to go when we made it to the zoo!!
We started off the afternoon with lunch and then Braxton got into his beloved backpack and off we went to explore. I was very excited when Braxton actually SAW some of the animals!! He enjoyed the flamingos, the monkeys, and the giraffes. In my book I call that success since he is only 7-months-old!
Picnic Lunch
Ready to explore!
Loved the Mingos!!
A playful monkey kept coming up to the window but we couldn't catch him on camera!
Checking out the giraffes!
This boy is pooped!
Had to throw in a picture of cute baby toes:)
After the zoo, we grabbed a bite to eat to try to make it work out for Brax to take an afternoon nap on the car ride home but it didn't work out so smoothly. He was pretty fussy on the way home but overall we had an excellent day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment