Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Cole Hill Memorial Golf Tournament

I have never done a post about Luke's brother, Cole who is also Braxton's namesake because anytime I try the words just seem silly. Cole was a kindhearted, God fearing, fun loving, family-oriented man and we try our best to celebrate his life every chance we get. 

Recently we had the 4th annual Cole Hill Memorial Golf Tournament. It's always a fun day in June...hot....but fun! We always have the max number of teams participate and the proceeds raised go to Sacred Heart Church and School in some form or another. Cole loved his alma mater and church and loved to have his name written all around the school:) 





In May, we celebrated Cole's 30th birthday with an annual adults only 4-wheeler ride followed with a crawfish boil at his house. It's always a fun day and a great way to remember. 






As Braxton grows up I hope our yearly days of remembrance continue and I pray that Luke and I can adequately paint a picture of Uncle Cole to Braxton. He sure loved kiddos and I know he would have loved his nephews and niece the most. 

No comments:

Post a Comment