Sunday, April 13, 2014

Toddler Chronicles January & February: 16-17 months

Boy is this blog hard to keep updated!! Luckily I keep a running list of new things Braxton is doing on my phone. This boy is FULL of fun and personality! I wish I could video him everyday because babies don't keep!!
*Saying "Chee" (cheese) for pictures
*Starting to like his strider bike
*Daredevil: loves running on the couch which is not allowed
*Jumping with one foot leading
*Tells daddy to "roll, roll" when he wants to wrestle
*Favorite phrases are "It brokin"(It's broken) and "I di it" (I did it)
*Says "tane you"(Thank you) when you hand him something or when he hands you something
*Carries blankie around the house
*Runs to chair for night night
*Likes to sit on his potty fully clothed
*Favorite toys are his choo choo train and fireman hat
*Trying to escape crib
*Loves reading books at night! 
*Favorite books with mommy are "Night Night prayer" and "I love u through and through"
*Favorite book with daddy is "Wherever you are, my love will find you" 
*Makes a fish face when kissing
*Started pushing kids at school
*Loves watching big trucks on road from daddy truck: "car, car"
*Loves for jack-in-box to surprise him
*"Winking" or exaggerated blinking at this point
*Identifies eye, nose, mouth, ear, hair, finger, toes, button (belly button)
Doctor appointment for strep throat



Happy birthday Jagger!!



No comments:

Post a Comment