Saturday, May 17, 2014

Toddler Chronicles April 2014: 19 months old

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY! This word best describes Braxton Cole. He is always on the move and almost always happy. He loves to wrestle, sing, and give kisses! I love our little man....he is the perfect mix of rough and tumble wrapped up with a soft, soft heart!
Bentonville Square
Kiss me mom
Its Mickey!!!
Posing before school
Take your kiddo to work day!!
 The Highlight reel from April:
*Braxton is sitting in a booster seat at the table for meals
*He loves to sing to "ABC" and "You are my Sunshine"
*Favorite books are "Go Train Go", "Are you my Mother"
*Says "I wuv you"all the time
*Catching a playground ball and hitting a ball off of a tee
*Learned to say Donald (Da-nal) and Pluto (Toe-toe)
*Gager is still his favorite person
*Loves bugs and went on his first bug hunt
*Doesn't like to eat meat; is being picky about his veggies; eats tons and tons of fruit
*Loves kissing and being outside: best of both worlds
*Flew his first kite
*First fishing trip
*Braxton loves going to "cool" and doesn't always want to leave in the evening which puts my nervous momma heart at ease!

It must be Love

Every little boy needs to drive the back roads with his daddy

Slamming my pole in the water is more fun but I'll humor you mom

Happy Birthday Cole
Boys and their toys
Just like my Uncle Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment