Thursday, December 27, 2012

8 Weeks Big!! And Halloween!!

Happy Birthday Braxton!! I cannot believe that my little pumpkin is 8 weeks old!! 




Today also happens to be Halloween and Braxton's first Holiday! He dressed up as a pirate which is so appropriate since he hardly ever opened both eyes during his first month. We spent the afternoon in Fayetteville at Trick-or-Treat on the Square with friends. Although Braxton could not participate at all he enjoyed sleeping in my arms while we watched Owen and Ava Kate collect candy! The Square is crazy busy and I can only imagine the fun that Baby B is going to have next year!!! 



Danielle and Ansley at the Square
After we left the square, we met Luke at "Aunt Lulu and Kyle's" to pass out candy to trick-or-treaters!! Everyone that came by loved Braxton's costume. I guess its not everyday that you see an infant with an eye patch and a mustache. Ha



No comments:

Post a Comment