Thursday, December 27, 2012

First Bath

We opted to have Braxton circumcised before he left the hospital so we had to allow healing time before we could enjoy bath time. I was prepared and ready to go with our space heater to warm the bathroom and our camera to catch the moment. I am sad to admit, Braxton did not like his bath and it quickly became a stressful situation with him crying and squirming around like a wet slippery fish. Luke and I (Luke mainly) managed to complete the bathing process and I have now declared bath time....Daddy & Braxton time!






1 comment:

  1. I doubt there's ANY hope for Americans to actually have the logic & compassion in stop mutilating their boys (tho Mexicans don't). Tragic chain of abuse.

    IntactAmerica.org SavingSons.org

    Doubt even this would move you: https://youtu.be/g98LvX8sJRA

    ReplyDelete