Friday, December 28, 2012

The Dreaded December 3rd!

12 weeks used to seem like such a long time. Thats 3 months. 1/4 of a year.
Now that Braxton is a part of our lives.....time flies and all of a sudden 12 weeks have come and gone and it's time for mommy to go back to work. We had been watching this day approach on the calendar and I had been trying to prepare myself but leaving my baby boy with strangers....Who's idea was this? 
Needless to say, I was a hot mess all morning getting ready and saying goodbye to my man. He was as cool as a cucumber. 





Braxton is going to Oak Grove Montessori School in Springdale. Mrs. Denna is his teacher. Luke was in charge of drop off and said Braxton was very content in Mrs. Denna's arms.


I of course went to visit at lunch. Braxton was perfectly content in his pink swing. Ha


Braxton knew that I was very upset so he came up with a plan and asked his daddy to send his mommy flowers to work with a note that read....




No comments:

Post a Comment