Monday, January 19, 2015

Beckett Allen Hill

Happy Birthday Daddy....We finally got our positive test on Luke's 30th birthday! We were excited but anxious about all the things that could go wrong. Luckily we have an amazing doctor who is sensitive to our hopeful yet anxious hearts. She allowed us to come every 1-2 weeks throughout my first trimester just to check in on our lil one with an ultrasound. 

The first trimester brought with it significant fatigue and some nausea. I would rest on the couch after work while Luke wrestled with Braxton on the floor so I could still at least watch. Ha! As the 2nd trimester started I pretty much was feeling like my normal self. In September, at 16 weeks gestation we were able to find out that we are being blessed with another little boy! Beckett Allen Hill would be here March 8 or before!! 
We had to have a little fun revealing the gender to our families so silly string it was. Our plan was faulted though because Braxton was not strong enough to hold the trigger down on his own. 

Mommy helping Braxton get Daddy
Daddy helping Braxton get Mommy

We are well into the 3rd trimester now with a little insomnia and heart burn but no real complaints. Beckett loves to dig under my rib cage just like his big brother did while a resident of my belly! He is growing right on track and we have had several more ultrasounds to check in! We were given the option between VBAC and repeat C-section....I hate decisions! Currently my plan is no plan....if I go into labor on my own in the upcoming weeks we will go with VBAC. If not, B2 will come via a scheduled c-section somewhere between 39-40 weeks gestation. We will for sure be a family of 4 by March 8, 2015!!

No comments:

Post a Comment