Sunday, January 25, 2015

Beckett Allen's Nursery

I guess its true what they say about the 2nd baby....procrastination happens. I have been so concerned with making sure Braxton is ready....changing to a big boy room, getting rid of the paci, and feeling like a big boy.  All of a sudden Christmas has come and gone and we have done nothing to prepare for Beckett!! AHHH!

We truly have all of the essentials because we saved everything from Braxton including all of his clothes but he is in need of a room. I had done some pinning here and there on Pinterest so I had an idea of what I wanted. January has been declared the month of Beckett. Luke has been painting and staining to get his room ready. He is also building me shelves and whatever else I decide Beckett needs. All the fabric has been purchased for Beckett's bedding and a friends mom is busy getting it ready for his arrival. I have been busy decorating, washing clothes, and organizing like crazy to ensure that both of my boys will fit in our really not big enough house!! 

Without further discussion, here are pictures of Beckett Allen Hill's room! I think we are now officially ready for him!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment