Monday, March 18, 2013

Meeting Miss Piper

My beautiful little niece was born Tuesday afternoon but I had to wait until the work week was over to snuggle her and soak up her cuteness on Friday morning!!!



She is absolutely perfect but I'm not sure who she looks like!! She is soooo small but the crazy thing is that she is actually bigger than Braxton was.....it's crazy and sad how quickly you forget. I loved taking in her little fingers and little toes and staring at her sweet face as she slept away in my arms!! 

Big Yawns
Sleepy Head
Look at all that HAIR!!!!
Braxton was excited to meet his baby cousin also!! We were able to visit on Friday and Saturday but we will not see her again until Easter in 2 weeks:(

Love Love Love this picture
Whoops....Braxton thought he should give Piper a taste test!


No comments:

Post a Comment