Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Schnebelen family crappie camp

My family has a yearly tradition during spring break that dates back to before I was even born. All of my uncles pack up and head to Lake Conway with their campers. They spend the week camping, drinking, and fishing all night using yoyos. I do not camp but I have always loved going out on the boat, drinking a beer or two, and listening to stories detailing all the trouble my uncles once got into. I cannot wait until Braxton is old enough to go out fishing with them, to learn how to run yoyos, and hopefully learn what not to do as a teenager. HA
This year the weather was amazing! It was almost 80 degrees outside on Friday and Saturday which meant that it was plenty warm enough for baby B to check out what crappie camp was all about! Braxton did great which is good because crying is not allowed. He loved laying on our laps and watching the leaves blow in the trees and the dogs run around. He even took a nap with his pack-in-play set up in the fresh air under some shade! Everyone kept talking about what a good baby you are! Yea!
Brax with GG (Great Grandma)
Uncle Daniel
Uncle Alan

Nap time




No comments:

Post a Comment