Monday, April 13, 2015

Braxton brings KiKI home

For the month of March we decided to keep Braxton at home from daycare so that he could get to know his baby brother and to make sure he did not feel left out at all. The last week of March was spring break and my plan was to do all kinds of activities with Braxton and to bring Beckett along for the ride. Of course my mom was available to help anytime I needed. 
Well Beckett got RSV and plans changed. Now Beckett is quarantined to ensure he doesn't get sick again so we are stuck at home. So my spring break plans morphed into Braxton and DD plans! 
One of their activities included going to Pets Mart and getting Braxton his very first pet! Now Luke and I are not big pet people but a fish we can handle. 
The fish now lives in a bowl on our kitchen table so Braxton can see her in the mornings during breakfast. And yes I said "she" because Braxton decided his fish was a girl. After the fish arrived and got settled on we began coaxing Braxton to name the fish. After 3 days he finally settled on KiKi. We have no idea where he came up with the name but it has stuck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment